All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

VBS Take 2

Yep, my kids might just be VBS'd out by the end of the summer. These are pics from VBS Version 2.0 Baptist. The kids had a blast and I did too! I got to drop them off and go out to lunch, run errands and play with West. You know Weston loved being the only child. Just loves it. He even loves the grocery store! These are pics and a video from the closing ceremony. Gotta love how Jack dances...Brynlee thought she was the star. We agree =) BTW, the twins are the 2 that are at the end of the stage, without VBS Tshirts on (yep, I'm too cheap...we don't go to that church and they would never wear the shirts again anyway...yep, I'm cheap....I like to say "frugal"...I did buy the CD though)! Brynlee is wearing the bright pink skirt and green shirt. Jack has a blue shirt with red stripes on it. And that's Weston dancing in the aisle. He's a little Pentacostal=)

No comments: