All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What am I Bzzing?

Well, as you know, I've been a BzzAgent for over a year now and I love it!
Bzz #1...Logitech Harmony One
The lastest cool gadget I've received is a remote from Logitech Harmony One! This thing is so cool. It will control the entire house and maybe blow up China if I so desired. You just go online and sync it with all the electronics in my home. I'm officially the one Bzzing it but Jason LOVES this thing...check it out at www.logitech.com
And, for my Bzz #2...drumroll please!
Claritin Reditabs...if allergies have hit you the way they have hit our house, check out Claritin. These things melt in your mouth and not in your hand! =) They take effect quite quickly and take care of the worst allergies. I love these things! www.claritin.com
Bzz #3...
Ziploc Big Bags...I absolutely LOVE these things! They are amazing. They come in 3 different sizes and anything can be stored in them. With 3 kids, we have SO many miscellaneous toys laying all over the house. These bags are great for gathering up even the most awkward item and storing it somewhere besides the middle of my floor! We are also using these to store all of our soccer equipment that we will be using again in September...hopefully this will keep it all together!!!
www.ziploc.com
Bzz #4...
Ziploc Twist N Loc Containers...these are just like plastic "tupperware" containers except they are inexpensive, throw away type containers with a twist on lid. They work like jars so you can keep soup or art supplies...or really anything in them. We have a few and so far I'm keeping rice in them. Nice little gadgets! Sometimes you wonder why it takes so long to come up with something so useful and simple. It is 2008!!! www.ziploc.com
And for my final Bzz...
Bzz #5...
Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming. I love this stuff! It is a night creme and the next morning your skin is SOOOO soft AND you look 10 years younger...okay not 10 years but this stuff works. I highly recommend this one and it's 1/4 the price of Arbonne Night Creme!!! www.aveeno.com

Those are my 5 Bzzes for this spring Bzz Campaign. If you are interested in the Bzz, go to www.BzzAgent.com. Bzz Bzz Bzz!!!

No comments: