All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Go CREW!






It might come as a surprise to some but Columbus is home to a major league soccer team. If fact, we were the first city with a stadium devoted to MLS! On Tuesday we had the privilege of attending a clinic coached by the Crew players and coaches. One of the professional players attended Worthington Kilbourne where the twins will go to High School! That was pretty cool...although we're not sure that the kids really understood that these were "famous" players! In fact one of them tried to give Brynlee some one-on-one coaching. Of course, in true Brynlee fashion, she said, no, I don't want to do that right now. I'm gonna go over here with my ball instead.
You never know what a 4 year old will say. Jason and I had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves...the verdict is still out on the twins =)

No comments: