All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kitchen Remodel- Almost finished!

Anyone who has remodeled a kitchen can feel my pain. 2 weeks without countertops, dishwasher or sink...oh yea. And 3 kids! Not easy but fortunately my kids like peanut butter =) Thankfully we have exited the dark ages and now we have running water AND a dishwasher. The disposal is not yet working but hey? Who needs a disposal anyway, right? Me! I've already had to fish out a lemon rhine or two =)
Enjoy the pictures...oh, and it's not quite finished. We need to do the backsplash, touch up the paint and put flooring down. Anyone wanna help???


3 comments:

Kaci said...

Wow!!! This looks fantastic! From someone who saw the BEFORE, you guys did a terrific job!!

Jen said...

Looks great - can't wait to see it in person. Keep your calendar open the weekend of the 26th! :) We're there for Elizabeth's shower.

Jen

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! It looks great! And a sink - wow even better, ha! Congratulations. I have to confess I'm kind of sad I can't come and help with finishing touch-ups