All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Proud as a Peacock

The kids and I attend BSF ( www.bsfinternational.org ) every Thursday. The gracious women in the Children's Program receive my 3 little ones every week. There they use playdough, do puzzles, have large muscle time and quiet time, read the Bible together, and pray. I'm thankful for BSF. Weston's first visit was the day he turned 2. I wasn't sure how a little one like him would do but after his first tearful good-bye, he hasn't looked back since. He likes his class as far as I can tell. 2 weeks ago I dropped him off with big boy underwear on and a backpack full of clothes. It's been 3 classes now and he has been dry! Yea for Weston. A bigger accomplishment though, happened today. The teachers place the kids in very small chairs in a circle where they read the Bible together. Today they were reading Leviticus...yes, Leviticus. I would have paid to be a fly on the wall to see little Weston studying Leviticus! =) So cute...and amazing. Anyway, today he answered his first question. If you know Weston, you will be amazed too. He has been a little slow to learn to talk. No need with 2 big siblings. But today, little 2 year old Weston answered his first question in Bible Study! I have no idea what the question was but I know the answer. Weston raised his hand and the teacher called on him. His answer? God. And he was right! So proud of my little dude!

No comments: