All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

No new posts?

Sorry friends! It's been crazy around here! A month ago we had the carpet put into the downstairs...finally! Just 9 months after the carpet went upstairs! Ugh! Well, after finally finishing the Lower Level, we now have extra living space. We had to move the desktop out of the LL while we were renovating which meant no blog posts. All of our pictures and videos go on the desktop which means I didn't have any pictures to post. Besides that, we have been so busy!
The twins just finished their 2nd soccer season and I have to proudly announce that both of them scored a goal this season! They've come a long way baby! Neither of them would leave the sidelines last season so we're just happy that they were on the field at all! Baby steps, folks =) All 3 of them are in swimming lessons as well as AWANA and Bible Study Fellowship! We're busy around here as we're also doing a homeschool program for preschool! Almost everyday they ask when they are going to Kindergarten. They can't wait to be big kids and go to school. During every conversation about school, Weston proudly announces (or asks...I'm still not sure), "Me Go School too" "Me Go to Kingarten, NO School".
It's gonna be tough 10 months from now when they kids walk into school and I have to explain to Weston that he has to wait for 2 years. I think I will be finding a preschool for him to attend...poor kid! Must stink to be a singleton =)
On a happy note, Jason is feeling more and more relieved as our projects are slowly coming to an end. Don't get me wrong, we still have a lot to do but nothing urgent right now. This week we installed a light in the kitchen, organized the garage, and took off the wooden doors off that front of the house and sanded them down to be stained at a later date. Good thing we did it on Tuesday because it is COLD today! We just turned on our heat for the first time in 6 or more months...yes, I'm in mourning! I miss summer!
Just 3 bathrooms to renovate as well as some touch ups to the kitchen. Sounds like a lot to some but considering what we've been through, that's nothing! We're glad it's almost over. We're just kicking ourselves that we didn't sign on with a reality show...we could have made a lot of money! Ha!
Yes, we will be posting pics of the renovations. Honestly, we're just now moving in. We don't even have pictures on the walls because we have been renovating for so long but very soon we will reveal the masterpiece. In the meantime, come on over. We'd be glad to have you! There is a nice guest room and even a 3rd bathroom coming soon. =) Pictures of the kids to be posted in coming days. Check back soon!

No comments: