The true highlight was when the Boo at the Zoo float came by and Batman was on it! He got off the float, came right over to Jackson and said, I just wanted to meet another Batman! How cool is that! Of couse I didn't get a picture in time. I did take one of him walking away =) Jackson was a little star-struck...so was I! =)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Boo at the Zoo~
We spent all day Saturday at the Zoo. Exhausting!!! Fun though. We got to see lots of animals and a few of them were busting open pumpkins as their Boo treat. Each area of the xoo had stations where the kids could trick or treat...and of course collect lots of candy. But...we didn't come home with any because the kids ate it ALL while we were at the Zoo. Yuck! No one got sick thankfully. My favorite parts were on the continent of Australia. We got to go inside the Lorikeet exhibit where these birds landed on our arms/shoulders...really wherever they wanted. They ate sweet nectar out of the cups in our hands. We also got to be within inches of a kangaroo. Most of the kangaroos were a little skiddish but one of them had been bottle fed as a little roo and so he loves people. In fact, a Keeper had to stand right next to this little dude the whole time to make sure no one petted him.
The true highlight was when the Boo at the Zoo float came by and Batman was on it! He got off the float, came right over to Jackson and said, I just wanted to meet another Batman! How cool is that! Of couse I didn't get a picture in time. I did take one of him walking away =) Jackson was a little star-struck...so was I! =)








The true highlight was when the Boo at the Zoo float came by and Batman was on it! He got off the float, came right over to Jackson and said, I just wanted to meet another Batman! How cool is that! Of couse I didn't get a picture in time. I did take one of him walking away =) Jackson was a little star-struck...so was I! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment