All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What a Week!

Whoosh...we had quite the past 10 days or so. All the kids in our house acquired a stomach bug and a cold on top of that. Plus, Jason was under the weather and I was bed ridden for some of that time. On top of all of that, Jason's biggest fundraiser of the year was held on Saturday night. I got out of bed at 5:30pm, jumped in the shower and somehow survived the evening while the kids enjoyed their first paid babysitter! We have so many friends and family in town that we have been fortunate to not have to use a sitter. Saturday, though, we had invited so many people to the banquet that we didn't have anyone left to watch our kids! So, it was a successful evening and the kids loved their sitter, Jessica. God used the night mightily in the ministry and the lives of those who attended. Jason did an amzing job too. I keep telling him he needs a week in the Carribean to recover...so far, no plane tickets. I'll keep working on that one! Thanks to all of you who prayed, attended and gave to the ministry. God will do great things!

No comments: