
Brynlee drives a fire truck!

The whole family after the parade!

Jack is enjoying all the attention.

Everyone loves a parade!

The July 4th Holiday isn't complete without participation in the Colonial Hills 5K and Kiddie Parade. The kids got all dressed up and won 2nd place in the parade! They had a great time celebrating the birth of our country. I think they enjoyed the parade a little more than the fireworks. Brynlee wasn't keen on all the booms but Jackson can't stop talking about 'farwrks"!
GG and Papa were here for the entire holiday, including the big party for Sherrie's 30th!
We've had a busy month so far and are now packing up for a vacation in the Outerbanks...check back for vacation pictures in August!






1 comment:
You know... the sad thing is that I live less than a mile from you, and I had to read your blog to catch up with you. Oh well... I will do better in the future, but summer has been so busy!
Post a Comment