Just so I didn't miss anything, I decided to list the pictures chronologically. Unfortunately they are posted from the most recent to the oldest. Our Fall consisted of a hurricane (in Ohio) which led to weeks of clean up. We still haven't fixed the fence in our house we rent out, Sorry Sarah and Josh! We went to a few political events, including McCain and Obama. That was an experience. Halloween was memorable as was the 2nd soccer season for the twins. They took swimming lessons and we spent Thanksgiving in Texas. Mostly though, we have been working on this house. It is my sole excuse for not blogging more often. At this moment while I blog, Jason is putting up the last of the drywall in the lower level bathroom. He's having fun, let me tell you! We'll post pics of our progress in a few days. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and hopefully we'll have many pictures of our Christmas. The twins are incredibly excited for Jesus' birthay. For some reason they get presents and they are counting the minutes! GG and Papa arrive tomorrow as well as Aunt Bini and YaYa. Saturday our entire extended family will be celebrating Christmas in our home! We're excited about that! Thanks for checking in and we'll blog again soon!!!
This is Jackson's biggest accident yet. It bled like crazy but he survived, thankfully! This one wasn't quite an accident. He decided to spray Pledge furniture OIL in his hair. I washed it 3 times. This is how it looked after I blowed it dry...still yucky. Thankfully someone suggested Dawn. I tried it and it worked! Who knew! My birthday! Brynlee and Weston in the snow! Jack and Bryn at AWANA! The twins and their Texas friends...this was before the Fiesta Bowl match-up, mind you! Jason and one of his best friends from childhood....and a dog. Bryn and Luke Our 5 plus one of J's best friends and his family at my fave Houston restaurant...Lupe Tortillas! Cousin Tommy and Weston...fast asleep.
Aunt Bini as chauffer for Weston...as it should be!
Emily and Johnny! Ring Around the Rosie...Pocket Full of Posies! Papa and his kids... Our new playground!
Check this out...so cool! You play and they donate rice to hungry people!
Must See TV! Most Viewed Pinschenat Video
This "accident" happened in Feb 2007 and is posted in the Feb blog but many have requested to see it again so I'm putting it on the side of my blog. Please double click on this video to be able to see the whole picture. It will take you to the youtube viewing.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment