All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

1st Snow Fall!

Wow, winter came in like a lion! Whoosh! It is cold AND we have close to 5 inches of snow! Fortunately it is the light, fluffy kind that causes little mess. In other words, it's easy to clean off the car! The kids woke up this morning, came downstairs, passed the window and then retraced their steps. They started screaming, Mom, it snowed, it snowed! Jack then said, Mom, does that mean we get to to go TX now? (I had told them that when it starts snowing, we will leave for TX, easier to explain than what December 21st means!!!)
So, with no snow boots that fit, no gloves that fit and to top that off, we left Jack's coat at school yesterday (!) we ventured out to play in the snow. You'll notice a few pics where Weston is wearing Bryn's pink coat. After a couple of pics I felt guilty and put one of Jack's coats on him. AS you can imagine, we didn't last long outside. We did a little bit of sledding though and I'll put that video up sometime soon on the blog. Time to buy the winter gear! Ugh!
I was liking those 50-60 degree days. If it has to be cold, at least there is snow on the ground. That's my motto! Have a great day and enjoy the pics!

No comments: