All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Don't Put Terrence in the Microwave!

I woke up this morning, ready to head to the zoo. I showered, dressed, then started on the kids. After they dressed, I went downstairs to the computer for a minute (okay, 5!). All of a sudden I heard the microwave going and Jackson yelled, Mommy, Brynlee made a fire in the mircowave. I ran upstairs and there were flames shooting from my microwave! AHh! Fortunately, when I opened the door, the flames went down and I was able to blow the rest out, like a candle! Then about a minute after it was out, the smoke alarms starting going all over the house. After a little bit of investigation, I found a charred Terrence in the very back! What a day and it's only 10:30am. We won't be going to the zoo today but we might be shopping for a new microwave! I was able to clean up most of the mess with Pledge Mulit-Purpose wipes. Everything else was just smearing the smoke damage...I'll have to keep working though b/c it's still a little charred. I think we'll have to get a new one! Bitter!

Wisdom for the day: Don't put Terrence in the Microwave!



No comments: