All Five!

All Five!
Jason, Kristy, Jackson, Brynlee and Baby Weston.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Finally some baby pics of Weston!!!






Hello! We have been crazy busy since we returned from Ireland but I finally scheduled some time to get pictures of Weston before he grows out of babyhood. He is almost there since he is 7 months and 20 pounds! He is developing so much faster than the twins did...I think his goal is to catch up and be a triplet!!! =) Weston is sitting up alone, eating all kinds of foods (he would eat steak if I gave it to him!) and saying GAGAGA all the time. The twins are starting to play with him and realize that he is a person, like them. Just yesterday Jackson was showing him how to use a race track. Weston LOVED it. He was swinging his arms and making all kinds of noise. Weston wanted to play too. Just give him a few months. Here are the professional pictures we had made last week. Enjoy!
PS. You can only imagine what it is like to take 3 kids under 3 to get pictures! Nightmare!!!!

No comments: